Senior BA/QC Japanese speaker (Salary up to 500$-1500$)
We are looking for a BA/QC Japanese speaker. QC engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, report to development team. As a BA, you will study and talk directly with customer to clarify requirement. The BA/QC technician role plays an important part in our company’s development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting requirement workshop with team, transfer business knowledge to project team, conduct testing to match with acceptance criteria, monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Communicate (chat or email Q&A or call) with customer to clarify requirement.
- Conduct requirement workshop to make sure all of team member understand requirement well.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality control
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Solid knowledge about SQL
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Hands-on experience with both white box testing and automation testing is plus
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Who You are?
- Good at Japanese – at least N2 (able to communicate smoothly with customers)
- Passionate about the company’s specific mission
- Entrepreneurial and ready to be responsible for big change
- Collaborative team player, not just at meetings
- Confident, passionate, honest
- Passion and experience shipping well-engineered and tested code
- Basic English skill
10th Floor, ZODIAC Building, alley 19, Duy Tan Street, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Monday to Friday from 8.30AM – 5.30PM (1-hour lunch break from 12:00PM – 13:00PM).
- Attractive salary, salary base value.
- Overtime allowance.
- Joining indoor activities, Teambuilding, Happy hour and many other team activities.
- Insurance: Social Insurance, Health Insurance Unemployment Insurance as defined in the Labor Code.
- Special Insurance.
- Fully equipped workspace.